Monday, June 09, 2014

annécy


(just discovered I had this post saved on my drafts for 3 months and never published it ...)

Some photos from Annécy last February, where we stopped for lunch on our way back to Genéve airport. Very different atmosphere from when we visited last summer, it was rainy but there were way less tourists and so we could explore the village with more leisure. Definitely worth stopping here every time. And after seeing a poster at the restaurant where we had lunch, I really want to come back for the "Retour des Alpages" one day.


















1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Welcome back! You haven't been around for a while! I always enjoy your post. As always great photos! Love the last one of the building on the river as it looks like it is floating on the water! Miss is getting so big! Her jacket I am in love with!