Friday, November 13, 2009

wardrobe considerations ....



Remember this blue dress ? At the time I confess I wasn't that in love with it as I am now. I don't know, maybe actually wearing it with Fall accessories makes it look so much nicer. I think I'll end up cutting the Lecien fabric for this pattern after all, but that's a project for next Spring, at the earliest.

In the meantime, I've been thinking about new dresses for this Fall/Winter season. A while ago I ordered a bunch of vintage patterns from this site, and lately I've been playing with possible fabric matches on my mind. Also, I have enough tweed and wool fabrics on stash to make quite a few pieces. A couple of trousers are my main goal, and I think I'll also start with a few simpler Japanese sewing patterns (dresses, of course !) before tackling these which seem more difficult (but so pretty, really)...





No comments: