Friday, April 18, 2008

wip



some new softies for a new shop opening soon ...





and this week I picked up a project that had been forgotten since January. Not sure I like how the colors are coming together, but this Noro colorway is quite uneven (or maybe I was unlucky with the skeins I chose). But I love the pattern, so I'm determined to finish it.



and also this week I discovered Goodreads, which is quickly becoming addictive.

Now, dearest sun, is there any hope that you might make an appearance this weekend ? I want to go roller blading ...

5 comments:

LizKnits said...

Hey thanks for the goodreads link... I've started checking it out and it looks very interesting!

Anonymous said...

Oooh new store opening. Sounds exciting. Noro looks great, I'm sure once it's finished you'll be more sure about the color scheme. Can't wait to see the FO!

Ana Salomé said...

Eu já estou no goodreads há uns meses, é o máximo! Os softies prometem :)

.. said...

The sun is not looking likely to do us any favours this weekend. Double sweater weather, and this just a couple weeks after I was running around in sandals and summer dresses. bah. Anti-portuguese, I call it.

Goodreads is seriously annoying me by demanding I register first so I can do any author search or read friends reviews. It´s evoking my contrary side, I am not going to register just because they blackmail me to. So, don´t forget to keep posting book impressions here please, can not follow them on goodreads.

Joana said...

Obrigada pela dica do goodreads :)