Monday, February 18, 2008

notebook sleeves



the first batch of notebook sleeves were finished yesterday, unfortunately not as many as I wanted to but more will be available next week.



sorry about the lousy photos, but yesterday the weather was just too horrible to even speak about, and definitely not the best for taking decent photos. And today was just the same, so these were taken during lunchtime, inside the car (and that red is my raincoat as a background ... one must improvise when it's needed, right ?)

these two below are already spoken for, but the rest is available at the shop

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very lovely ;-) I read the translation of moleskine as I didn't know what it was ! and to know origins s really funny (moleskine on google :-) !!) I hope you're fine ! Tons of smooches ! I'm impatient to read your news !!!

jen said...

adorable. you get the best fabrics, and i always love how you combine colors, textures, and patterns. lovely.

Ester said...

uau, lindos, lindos, lindos!!
parabéns ;)

oxhill said...

:D as minhas compras da retrosaria também foram fotografadas no carro pelas mesmas razões.