Friday, September 07, 2007

etsy finds

The comment by Tamar on my last post reminded me I had yet to post about these recent etsy finds ...

Beautiful illustrations by Annette, available at her shop Carambatack. Even the envelope is a work of art ...





Dream catcher by Tamar, which is now hanging on the studio.



And I forgot to take photos of these, but I have to mention it anyway. Just couldn't resist the small pendants by LittlePutBooks. I got three different ones, all so pretty.



(photos by LittlePutBooks)

5 comments:

Ester said...

bem, eu não conheço os trabalhos das fotos abaixo mas admiro imenso tudo o que a Anette faz, ela é fantástica!!
beijinhos **

Abby said...

those are great Etsy finds!
Have a great weekent!

Sue said...

Those pendants are beautiful. I love both of them, and I love the illustrations over the written pages too, how clever and intriguing.

Anonymous said...

MAGNIFIQUE tout ça !

jen said...

i saw those pendants too - what a neat idea, using scrabble pieces, and the decorated tins are adorable too. i bought a couple myself. i could not resist!

etsy is a great site. i love shopping there. it's so nice knowing that what you buy there is handmade and unique.