Tuesday, June 05, 2007

wip

remember this ? I'm still working on it, but it's finally showing some progress ...







and because I'm completely crazy, I'm already planning the next blanket, probably a simple striped one, since just this morning I was leafing through the latest Country Living issue and saw one I really liked (Cath Kidston, if I'm not mistaken. I'll show you the photo some other time). And I haven't forgotten about the ripple blanket, but it's getting a bit heavy (and too hot) to hold on my lap so I think I'll take a break during summer. Now, just 20 more granny squares to go ...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! The colours are so beautiful. I'm getting geared up to make a Babette Blanket, although i need to finish my ripple first! =P

Margarida Alberty said...

Adorei os seus trabalhos. Eu tb faco umas coisas no Patiodas Artes, no Estoril e depois vendo na minha loja que 'e uma retrosaria antiga no Estoril. Fiz um saco com o tecido da chinesa parecido com o seu. Visite os dois blogs que vai gostar:
margaridalberty.blogspot.com
e
retrosariafantasia.blogspot.com
Agradeco a sua opiniao
Viaa a criatividade!
Margarida

Sue said...

The blanket is looking so nice, and I cant wait to see the stripey one you plan on making too. I must learn to crochet so I can learn to make wonderful things like you do.

Anonymous said...

Está lindo, faz-me lembrar as colchas que a minha avó fazia quando eu era pequenina.
Parabéns, gosto muito dos seus trabalhos, só lamento não ter mais tempo para visitar os seus blogs.
Bom feriado :o)

zabrina said...

It's looking great!

Unknown said...

ver-te fazer estas colchas apetece-me fazer uma também! Só penso na quantidade de coisas que tenho por terminar!!
;)

iria said...

looks great! want to make one myself. allready have one from my boyfriends grandmother. check it out on my blog.
greetings from sweden.

Anonymous said...

também ando metida num desses...100 quadrados...interminável...
silvia