Friday, February 23, 2007

wip

I thought I'd post some wip photos of the ripple blanket from time to time, so it would be sort of a motivational thing for me to finish it. Every time I sit on the living room sofa (where the blanket is currently stashed) I crochet a few rows, but still it seems like it's going to take me forever. I'm quite pleased about how it's turning out though, considering I don't have a color chart planned out and I choose every color as I go.

And I started on granny squares as well (I blame it on Lyn this time) but that's going to take me even longer, I'm afraid ... this crochet fever must be something very catchy indeed ;)




 

7 comments:

marias23 said...

Beautiful! I'm just starting to learn how to crochet. This is very inspiring!

Flor said...

I love crochet ;-)

Anonymous said...

It is looking beautiful! I'm glad to see you posting it into the Flickr group :-)

Sandra Dias said...

I'm begining in the art of crochet and I agree with you, it's an addiction! (And I'm just begining ;-) )

Sue said...

The ripple blanket looks gorgeous. Seeing them all over the internet makes me want to start one, but I am afraid my crochet skills are very limited. I love the book covers too, very nice.

ruthie said...

the blanket looks great! I too want to start one when I have a little more time..
I like your new bag as well, very cute .-)
xoxo

zabrina said...

Nice palette.