Saturday, January 13, 2007

thinking of snow

la plagne

yes, it's that time of the year again :)
We're leaving for our usual ski trip, again to La Plagne through UCPA. This time with quite a large group (17, if I'm not mistaken), including my friend F. who I hope will not hate me too much after this trip, since I was the one who convinced her to go. Most newbies love it, so I'm quite confident.

la plagne

The start of this season was terrible regarding snowfall, as you might have heard, so
we're not going to catch the best conditions out there, but I'm excited all the same.

So I'll be back in a week with (hopefully) all my limbs still intact.

When I return, I'll share the rest of Croatia's photos and some recent crafty items (so you wouldn't think this has suddenly transformed into a travel agency blog all of a sudden. No, I've been crafting, just can't really share those yet).

 

5 comments:

Rikki said...

hey tania! did you know that you're our highest referrer to Gimme Your Stuff? just thought you might like to know that! thanks for all the traffic :) hope your swapping is going well!

Anonymous said...

Aiiiii que inveja!!!! ;)
Divirtam-se muito!!

Anonymous said...

Mas que sorte, até parece mentira eu vivo ao pé disso tudo e nao posso ir !!

Anonymous said...

parece k tens aki 1 blog interessante e tal..onde foi essa trip? sierra nevada?bjo

Anonymous said...

oh i wish i could go! i haven't been in years. have fun! i'm sure you will :)