Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm exhausted ....

Just came back late last night and I'm totally exhausted today ... so I'll just do some quick posts to show you what was waiting for me when I got home :-)

The training course went well, btw, I met a bunch of really interesting people, but didn't have time to go into the city centre except for monday (which was a bank holiday) to meet my cousin for dinner (and she treated me to a really nice Japanese meal at a restaurant off Regent St.). No pictures of this trip, I was just too lazy ;-)

and although I had promised, who can resist the 3 for 2 deals at Waterstone's ? here's what I got ...



and some teas and a DVD I got at the airport




 

5 comments:

fantasma said...

Bem regressada!!!
3 for 2? Vejo 4 livros... :op
A Cathy Kelly não conheço embora já tenha ouvido falar... é bom???

Escalla said...

ahh! :)
Quando o meu pc funcionar quero emprestar esse DVD!

.. said...

Bem vinda!

Acho que também arranjei esse DVD, mas ainda não chegou. E sinto uma grande identificação pessoal com isso, já reparaste que os teus livros 3 for 2 são 4? :)

Tania Ho said...

Cathy Kelly é estilo Maeve Binchy .. e eu como já li os Binchy todos, tenho de arranjar uma substituta ;-)
E quanto aos 3 for 2, os que vêem são os que comprei para mim .. faltam lá 2 que comprei para outras pessoas (inclusivé o teu , fantasminha ;-)

fantasma said...

Isso de comprar livros para mim..... ;o)))
Estive quse para comprar um da Cathy Kelly agora em Berlim, mas contive-me!! "Descobrir" mais uma autora não pode ser!! :)
E tenho uma mini prenda de anos para ti, directamente de Berlim....